Sunday, February 21, 2010

…Anticipation has begun to stir…

Ask me yesterday, the upcoming trip seemed a little surreal. But I woke up today with the realization that I’m leaving in just four days.


I’m not going to lie; most wouldn’t consider me being even close to being prepared. I’ve somewhat procrastinated packing relying on some list I’ve made in my head of everything that I should bring, knowing that there are a few items I still need to get before leaving.

So now with just a few more days to go, I figure I should probably get to action. Put that list that’s in my head on paper and start putting things aside making sure that there’s at least room in the backpack for everything. Otherwise, I may just be on another continent with something essential forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can you do me a favor while you're in Greece (and area)? If you see a movie theater, take note of what films are playing in the theater. I like to know how Americanized movie theaters get in other countries...and I'm too frightened to visit those countries myself.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete