Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One of my favourite things; should it be left behind?

The 14-day countdown is on.

If you're here then most likely already know that I'm planning to go to Greece (and area) and will be away from home for about a month. My flight is booked, backpack borrowed, what next?

Since the day is drawing near, I've begun putting things aside for the trip (normal thing to do). I went and bought instant coffee to bring with me (not so normal thing to do).

Although I don't drink instant coffee on a normal day, I do greatly enjoy my cups of coffee and my research shows that a cup of coffee is very very expensive and I'm on a backpacker's budget. I just don't think I'm prepared to go without my morning cup of java.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, coffee is a must. And instant coffee is becoming trendy again anyways (or at least, Starbucks is trying to push it) so look at you, on the edge of trendiness! You can also buys a travel coffee mug with it's own little individual coffe press. Mmmmmmm. Java.

    ReplyDelete