Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sorry; the knitting needles just didn't fit.

Technically, I have one more sleep left before I leave and I think I'm finally finished packing.

There is no room for me to bring a knitting project. It was suggested that I should bring some knitting with me. When I asked why, the reasoning was keep the weird men away as the knitting would age me. Unfortunately, there just wasn't any room for a project.

So instead, I promise that I will buy some wool and knitting needles as soon as the weird men start to hang around :)

2 comments:

  1. A crochet needle might pack better!

    Since you are going to leave before your birthday, I'm not mailing a birhtday card. But I'm posting a HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! message here because:
    a) I'm thinking of it now
    b) I might forget later
    c) you might not be checking comments very frequently during your week of birthday, so now is good!

    Enjoy your gift to yourself!! A pre-birthday toast: happy travels, amazing adventure, and most wonderful memory making to you!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling, You are simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete