Friday, February 18, 2011

I don't want to be Mosquito Chocolate...

Bug net in the land of Green Sky
Only 14 days to go before lift off. Soon I will be beginning the journey of my next travel adventure. Am I packed yet? In a simple one word response, I will say : "No".

I've been reading alot about the items I should bring (by reading I mean skimming). One of the items on the top of every list has been Mosquito Net. So I put it on the top of my list and I got one because I don't feel like becoming mosquito chocolate while I am sleeping.

Instructions
Now that it's out of the box and in my pile of things to bring (along with my traveling underpants) I'm a little worried. You see, as I was shopping for my Mosquito Net I was subconciously looking for something that would resemble the outdoors. All the boxes had images of a green background. Does that mean these people use bug nets where there is a green sky? Do they have bigger bugs in this land of green sky? Where is the land of green sky and why don't they have a Lonely Planet book about the land of green sky? Can I one day visit the land of green sky?

Enough of me questioning the land of green sky. My only hope is that the Mosquito Net depicting the land of green sky will avert the mosquitos from thinking I am their white chocolate..

So this Mosquito Net has come with a bonus. It came with a nice little bag to store the Mosquito Net when it's not in use. I say: "that's awesome". On the side of the box are instructions of how to place the mosquito net up. But there's nothing to tell you how to place it back into the bag... I see this as becoming an epic episode of trying to roll  an air mattress to fit it back into the original box...

An episode I will wait to premier when I get there...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow your African adventures on here babe! Have fun and stay safe. <3
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be trying to keep it updated while I'm away as much as I can. I'm not too sure what the internet situation is over there...

    ReplyDelete