Monday, February 14, 2011

My travelling underpants...

How the packing starts....

Just 18 days left before I leave on my next adventure over the ocean. I have to admit that even though that's over two weeks, I’ve begun the process of packing. By process; I mean,  making a list and placing the things I may need in a pile.

As any travelling list, underwear has made the cut. My last adventure to Europe has taught me that hand washing cotton underwear isn’t the greatest option when you are living out of a backpack.

Reason: They don’t dry fast and usually not over night and then they start to stink.

 
Since I don't exactly feel like going commando for a couple of weeks and I don’t feel like wearing wet underpants I decided to solve this problem by a quick trip to the city to buy additional traveling underpants. 

Now please don’t confuse travelling underwear and the travelling pants (made famous by a movie). If you didn’t watch the chick flick “The Travelling Pants”, It's a movie about a group of best friends that share a pair of special pants.

What do the travelling pants and travelling underpants have in common? Travelling underpants are  also special. (I guess this is where I should make it clear that I will not be sharing my underpants with anyone and they will be only worn by me).

In fact they are so special they have superpowers:
  • Quick drying
  • Wicking
  • Light weight
  • Odour resistant
  • Breathable
  • Anti-insect
They also claim that you can travel to 17 countries with just 2 pairs in 6 weeks...

I have to admit I feel like my underpants are bragging with everything they can do because they had me at Quick Drying...

Now to gather the remaining of the superpower stuff that's around my house somewhere....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very glad that are anti-insect. Ants in your pants are no fun. I'm excited about your travels! Can't wait to hear the tales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They travel here ! they travel there ! they are the traveling underwear.
    Sexy pants ! no i dont think so ! bugs go to die in my underpants !

    So im still working on my traveling underpants song , but i would like to focus on the anti- odour feature as well lol.

    ReplyDelete