Sunday, March 6, 2011

Being a tourist in Nairobi

Well my tan lines are being established and may have a little bit of a red hue (don't worry, I have some gel treatment for it).

Today I feel like a tourist. But it's okay. I woke up with the sun unable to sleep anymore. Upon waking I came to write a bit in my journal I met and spoke to a few people before heading out to the Elephant sanctuary. Followed by going downtown to check out the Masai Mara Market and book a saffari.

We leave tomorrow to visit Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru.  After our four day Safari we are planning to head by bus to Mombasa (A town on the coast of the Indian Ocean).
Internet is expensive here so I can't write to much today... I think when I get back I may have to do a little bit more explaining..

1 comment:

  1. An elephant sanctuary! I am so envious! I love elephants - can't wait to see photos! Have fun! Ingrid

    ReplyDelete