Friday, March 18, 2011

Einstein's fashion inspiration

Today, I met the Red Colobus Monkey on a nature walk through the Jozani Forest. On the endangered list, they estimate there is a maximum of 3,000 - 3,500 left. This species of monkey only exist on the island of Zanzibar and interestingly enough has four fingers but no thumb like other primates

Throughout my walk and observation I couldn't help but see the resemblance to Einstein.

Do you think "Mr. E=MC2"  could have written a letter like this to his hair salon stylist?





Dear Giovani:

Red Colobus Monkey in Jozani Forest
I hope the shop is doing great. I will need a hair cut when I get back as my mane is beginning to be be unrully and unkept. Can you fit me in for a hair appointment on my arrival? Let's do something new and original!


The trip to Africa is great. I  come across a cute little creature called the Colobus Monkey. I have made a sketch for you to see.


Thank you,


Einstein




No comments:

Post a Comment