Saturday, March 19, 2011

Children at play....

Back where I currently live there aren't many children that play outside anymore. I can only assume that they are indoors playing video games or watching television.

I have to admit that it is quite refreshing to see children playing outside when I came here. Some play soccer while other's go swimming or play with sticks in the dirt.

I saw this one game some chilren were playing that had me giggling down the street for a few minutes. It included two children and a flattened piece of cardboard. I don't know the name of the game but here are what I assume are the directions.

How to play:

1- Place cardboard on the ground.
2- One child sits on cardboard.
3- Second child pulls as hard as they can to remove cardboard from underneath first child.
4- First child grabs bum in pain laughing.
5- Second child laughs and convinces the first child to do it again.
6 - Repeat steps 1-5.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, Well I finally sat down and read your incredible journey! I must say I am a little green, but very happy for you! I cannot wait to see your pictures. I hope you are having an amazing time and cant wait for you to come home and meet the little man who shares your birthday! He wants to see the animals you saw too!!!

    Hollie, Johnny, and Zander

    ReplyDelete